God And Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DEBATE] Tearabyte vs Baja_Bliss

Go down

[DEBATE] Tearabyte vs Baja_Bliss Empty [DEBATE] Tearabyte vs Baja_Bliss

Post by tearabyte Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:35 pm

An arrogant Instagram user by the name of "@baja_bliss" has challenged me to a debate. I told him he could pick any forum he wanted and I would engage in a written debate with him. However, he wanted to do a debate IRL, which I declined for obvious reasons. Anyways, we settled on this forum. It has been 24 hours since he first issued the challenge, and he still has yet to even make an account on the website. I'm beginning this topic in case he decides to display the courtesy of showing up after his long confident speech about how he would "slaughter" me in the proposed debate, using empirical science, logic, and reason. This would seem to be quite the paradox, since creationism relies on anything but those things to make its case, but nonetheless I shall wait here for him to join the forum, then we can agree upon the rules. I think it would work better if we just kept this around as a forum topic between the two of us, rather than a timed debate, but we shall see if our esteemed guest arrives, or decides he isn't as terrifying an intellectual presence as he makes himself out to be.

- Tearabyte
tearabyte
tearabyte

Back to top Go down

[DEBATE] Tearabyte vs Baja_Bliss Empty Re: [DEBATE] Tearabyte vs Baja_Bliss

Post by tearabyte Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Nearly been two days. No word from Baja_Bliss. I'll give him a week tops, otherwise I'm cancelling this.
tearabyte
tearabyte

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum